Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Funny Luke

This was mine and Luke's conversation just now
Luke: "Mommy, does God have roads up there?"
Me: "Yeah, I think so"
Luke: "Does he have a car?"
Me: "I don't think he needs a car"
Luke: "But does he have a garbage truck to pick up his trash cans?"
LOL!! It all boils down to one thing for these boys! 2 months ago it was trains, now it's Trash trucks.

Here's a couple random pictures of little Mags from just now. She went to the doctor yesterday and she's doing real good. 16 lbs 11 oz which puts her at 42% and 27 3/4 inches which puts her in 9o% and 40% for head. So she's growing just fine. And best of all she's meeting all her milestones right on time. Two big brothers probably help with all that :)




Sure wish I knew what he told her! LOL

2 comments:

greatgrandmawebb said...

I wish I knew what he told her to
'cause she sure wasn't liking it.
Reminds me of a conversation with
you after Grandpa died. you:do you
send Grandpa money in heaven? me:
no, he doesn't need money there.
you: what if God sends him to the
store? me: then let God give him
the money. and I sure hope he doesnt get hit by a trash truck on
the way to the store

Shannon Bieger said...

LOL I really need that picture scrapped!

Love her itty bitty face.

Funny, the boys are concerned heaven won't have trash trucks and McKenna is concerned that heaven won't have princess dresses.