
haha. Goofy girl.
This weekend was a fun weekend. First we went to the Train days in Fullerton with the Bieger fam. It was a fun idea, but all of the old men train lovers were really pushy and rude! Plus it was pretty darn hot so after an hour or so we packed it up and headed to the Bieger's for a super yummy BBQ! The kids played in the sprinkler and we relaxed. We should have just done that to start. haha. But it was a good day!
That night Luke spent the night with his "Me-Kenna". I don't think either one of us realized how attached we are to each other! Haha. It sure sounded like fun (on both our ends!LOL) but as we were getting ready to leave he came out with tear filled eyes and my heart broke. But he decided he wanted to give it a try. My sister emailed me updates and cute pictures of the art projects they were making special for me. I had the hardest time falling asleep because he wasn't here. lol totally un-expected, I figured I'd be out partying up the town! HAHA!
When I picked him up though his eyes filled up with tears again...this time because he didn't want to leave. :) In his words he "had a really good sweep over with my Me-Kenna"
Then Sunday we went to Brennan's 4th birthday party and had lots of fun there so it was a good weekend all around!
We leave for Tennessee in 9 days! We're so super excited! I'm excited and nervous to take the boys on the plane ride. I know they are going to love it, I just hope they love it for the WHOLE 4 hour flight. Hahahaha.
4 comments:
haha I'm SO excited, too! I wish you drank, because I would totally meet you at the airport with a vodka tonic! lol
Ugh. I am NOT excited for Carter to start sleeping over at places other than his home. I can't bear to think about it. Nope. Not gonna do it.
You know, Alyson, by the time that
plane lands, she might be a drinker
I drink. And I accept your offer.
LOL well I didn't know there was a post-flight drink service in Nashville! I'm there!
We loved having Lukey over. I couldn't believe how good he did considering how much he was missing you guys!
Post a Comment