Friday, May 23, 2008

8 months old

and she is NOT happy about it! (What woman likes to age?)







This last week we went to Nashville, Tennessee. It was SO much fun (hello,country music everywhere I turned!) We saw so many beautiful things and so much history. My absolute favorite place was the Blue Bird cafe.

The plane ride out there and home went WAY better then I expected, the kids were so excited and very well behaved.They even got their first pair of wings. haha.

I just uploaded all the pics from the trip so I'll upload those and make a whole blog post about it!

Thank you again Gilles' for letting us stay with you!

3 comments:

Beth/mom/AB said...

Very cute pictures.... such a doll!

Love you Maggie!

greatgrandmawebb said...

HAPPY 8 MONTHS OLD MAGGIE!
I, too loved the Blue Bird Cafe and
oh--those sweet potato fries.
MmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmGood!

Dawn said...

Oh Maggie...don't cry. Mommy will post the pictures from Nashville soon. I promise!