yay maggie! there's no stopping you now! I love you! Grandma Beth
That's what I was going to sayThere's no stopping her now. Move over boys, it's my turn.thanks for sharing
WOOHOO! Yay Mags!! (and can I just thank you again for that M&M toy?! Apparently, the best $4.99 ever spent! Carter's STILL enthralled with his! lol)
Oh my gosh...that's awesome. She sure got a good workout though, didn't she? Way to go Maggie! Love you all!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yay maggie! there's no stopping you now! I love you! Grandma Beth
That's what I was going to say
There's no stopping her now.
Move over boys, it's my turn.
thanks for sharing
WOOHOO! Yay Mags!! (and can I just thank you again for that M&M toy?! Apparently, the best $4.99 ever spent! Carter's STILL enthralled with his! lol)
Oh my gosh...that's awesome. She sure got a good workout though, didn't she? Way to go Maggie! Love you all!
Post a Comment