Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lots of 9's

Maggie is 9 months old today!
She is....
19 lbs 9 oz
29 inches
Haha, she had a theme today with the 9's.Happy 9 Month's little Maggie.

Life is good and relaxing here at the Catalano home. The kids are all doing great.

Luke: Is out of preschool for the Summer and it's really nice to just be able to relax and play. He continues to do great at his "All Sorts of Sports" team (The Blue Zebra's)

Gavin is getting ready to turn 3. THAT I can't believe. Brian and I found a video of him last night and we couldn't believe he is even the same boy.


Who is that?!! lol! Part of me remembers that exact moment like it was last month and the other part of me feels like there is no way that can be my almost 3 year old.
It's hard to believe. People always said life was too short and went by fast. As a child I remember once being at Aunt Dawn's and she said we were going to Wet and Wild in "4 hours" that was the LONGEST 4 hours ever. As a child minutes crept by. And now, when I say I need to be somewhere in 4 hours, if I RUSH around and don't stop, I just might make it in time. It's like having kids automatically puts things in fast forward.

Anyway, that's all for now! Everyone here is doing great. I did a photoshoot yesterday with a cute little baby. I'll post those pictures tomorrow!

3 comments:

Beth/mom/AB said...

Happy 9 months Maggie, Great photo of her Melanie, all the pics are so cute, I loved the video! I remember that well! so much fun! Enjoy them while you can! Life is on the fast track it seems! I LOVE YOU ALL! MOM

Dawn said...

9 months old? Wow, where did that time go? The nine months with her in your arms, went by twice as fast as the nine months you were waiting for her to come out and meet us all, didn't it? Great pictures as always. Love you all! Aunt Dawn

Shannon Bieger said...

Maggie: She sure doesn't look like she's cutting all those teeth! She looks as happy as can be! Check out all the 9's. Maybe she'll be a John Lennon fan.

Luke: You've had sports pics this whole time and you didn't share earlier?? I can't wait to see him play in one of his games soon!

Gavin: I remember that video! Gosh, it makes me just want to absorb every second of Katie now because I can't believe how fast it all goes. His 3 year pics are ADORABLE!! But it makes my head spin to think Gavin....three years old.