Is that what someone told her? She's back to her "I don't like food" stage. When we first started trying solids it was a challenge. Filled with many dinner times of crying and spitting food. We were so excited to get past that when she discovered she DID in fact like Gerber's "Turkey and rice dinner" (aw, just like Mommy haha) After that she was eating more solid foods. Until this last week, this is what we're back to....
Possibly cutting new teeth? I'm not sure.But she sure doesn't like anything solid right now.
3 comments:
so frustrating, but she's just like
a woman, changing her mind. Think
of the pay backs when she is older
and you share these photos with
her friends--that is if you dare!
awwww poor maggie! I wish I hated solid foods right now...LOL
"dinners filled with lots of crying and spitting food"
Who was doing that? You or Maggie?
Post a Comment