Monday, April 28, 2008

All Done

Okay, this will be it for bathroom pics, I promise! All the baseboards are done, which brings this project to a close. Gone are the gross vinyl floors, stained with mold... crooked toilets, and sinks that weren't level. I learned a lot in the process of how to do a cool little bathroom remodel, about what to contract out, and what to try to learn myself.

Now if we can just coax a certain freelance interior designer to come help us accessorize these spaces. 8-)

The next project will probably commence after our trip to Tennessee... we really need to stain our wood fences along both sides of our lot.

ps - it was my first time shooting with Mel's fancy lens hood... sorry for the dark corners!





3 comments:

Shannon Bieger said...

Wow, it looks really, really nice! Totally professional! Who is this freelance interior designer?

Beth/mom/AB said...

Nice Job.... the freelance interior designer I believe is Aunt Dawn!

greatgrandmawebb said...

Good job Brian. Looks like Dawn
has her work cut out for her. Have
fun in Tennessee. Love you all