Friday, April 25, 2008

7 months old, my goodness!

1 year is going to be here before I know it. :(
Well yesterday was technically 7 months (and also my step Dad Tony's 63rd birthday!) but we all know how THAT day went so there wasn't much birthday cheer to be felt. LOL!
So here is Maggie today at 7 months 1 day. (Warning, nakie baby coming up!)

7 comments:

Beth/mom/AB said...

it is seriously going by way too fast! Love you Maggie!

greatgrandmawebb said...

HAPPY 7 MONTHS AND 1 DAY MAGGIE
WARNING, NAKED GRANDMA====NOT

Melly said...

HAHAHAHAHA Grandma!

The Gilles Family said...

hahahaha I can't even comment because I'm so concerned about the image Grandma tried to plant in my head.

Shannon Bieger said...

ROFLMAO! Grandma just stole Maggie's thunder!

Give Maggie's little belly a zerbert for me. You may give Grandma a zerbert for me too. He he.

Melly said...

LMAO Shannon!!!! YOU give Grandma your own zerberts!

greatgrandmawebb said...

No, thank you one and all