The Catalano Family

Monday, April 14, 2008

"Wake up Maggie, I think I got something to say to you"





What would she do if she couldn't scream at me all day? LOL!
Posted by Melly at 9:55 PM

3 comments:

Beth/mom/AB said...

what a cutie! love the outfit! =)

April 15, 2008 at 5:53 AM
greatgrandmawebb said...

In the picture right after the one
where she is wearing the hat, I can
see Gavin there. Thanks for
sharing.

April 15, 2008 at 6:09 AM
Shannon Bieger said...

Is it me or is she looking a LOT like you these days?

April 15, 2008 at 1:24 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (42)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  April (10)
      • Funny Luke
      • All Done
      • 7 months old, my goodness!
      • Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
      • Almost There...
      • Success! After countless consultation with anyone...
      • Home Improvement
      • "Wake up Maggie, I think I got something to say to...
      • Making Dreams Come True.....
      • Maggie says.....
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2007 (20)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (5)

Other People We LIke

  • Erick Bieger
  • Great Grandma Webb
  • The Bieger Family
  • The Gilles Family



Contributors

  • Brian
  • Melly
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.