It's definitely starting to feel a little more "Christmasy" (see below) at the Catalano house. We'd gotten most of the decorations out earlier in the day, but when Maggie and I got home from Lowe's (yes, we go to Lowe's together) we were greeted with *this*:

Melly, I don't know how you do it... (she's Amazing... that's how she does it!).
Oh, and yes... I realize this pic does look very silly with one wall painted brown with the rest left bright white!
3 comments:
Oh wow! No it doesn't look silly at all!
And she did all that while you were at Lowes? Mel. Sit DOWN you're setting a RIDICULOUSLY high standard for the rest of wives everywhere. Bish.
It looks beautiful, guys!!
Ooooh, it looks so pretty!! Did she have a tart burning too? I bet she did.
(You can't even tell in that pic that one wall is painted brown).
I like it I think it looks beautiful and very Christmasy.... In that lighting you don't even see the wall color difference.... Great job you guys!
Post a Comment