Monday, December 17, 2007

Goofy Luke

The other day Luke asked me "Where does Santa live?" I said "The north pole. It's very cold and snowy there" He said "and his reindeer too?" me "Yes"... a minute or so passed and he said "Is that where God lives too?" LOL! What are we paying so much to send him to Christian preschool for!?

Saturday he and Gavin spent the day with GrGrGrandma (Brian's Mom :) ) When we were there picking them up she had Luke tell what HE thinks the end of Rudolph the red nose Reindeer is....... You see, all this time I thought it was "You'll go down in history!" but no, apparently (according to Luke) it's "You'll go down to Mr. Wees!" hahahaha. Now I need to upload his Christmas program video to see if he sang this last Thursday!

3 comments:

Shannon Bieger said...

Well you know technically, Luke is right. God is omnipresent so he does live at the North Pole. Maybe we pay a little extra and send YOU to Christian preschool! = P

LOL "Mr. Wees". Is that the Chinese food restaurant up the street?

I'm waiting rather impatiently for his school program video. You're mean to make me wait this long.

Brian said...

Oh no. I think tonight will be a good time to work on the video. 8-)

The Gilles Family said...

LOL Kinda like how Mike thinks that it would be so much fun to ride in a one horse SLOPIN SLEIGH.

lol