Monday, December 10, 2007

Maggie's 2 1/2 month check up

You know you're a mother of 3 kids 3 and under when you show up to the doctor's office and realize you're still wearing your slippers! HAHAHA, so embarrassing. But I certainly wasn't loading everyone back in the car to go home and get my shoes. So up we went, slippers and all!

Maggie is doing GREAT! She is 13 lbs (52%) 23 inches (20%) and head, hmm. I can't remember? I liked our old Dr's office how they gave you a cute little paper with it all written
down for the baby book. But her head was good too. He said she was well proportioned.

The only bad part of the appointment was (aside from getting 4 shots of course :( ), we had noticed her eye was really yucky and 5 minutes after cleaning it it would be yuck again. So it turns out she also has an eye infection (just like her cousin Kyla, though they haven't been in contact in weeks. Must be a sympathy infection haha)

Anyhow, that's all for baby Mags!

Here she is enjoying some tummy time. Don't you want to just snuggle her to pieces?
She'll let ya too!









































1 comment:

Shannon Bieger said...

Yeah I miss my Maggie smuggles. I'd even get an eye infection for a few minutes of some smuggles.

LOL Kyla appreciates the sympathy infection.

Have any of your kids ever been in the 20th for height?! Or is it possible she may take after her midget auntie?