Sunday, December 2, 2007

"Abort Mission! Abort Mission!"

Brian and I tried to hang outdoor lights on our second story today. 15 broken bulbs and 1 roof tile later, We quickly got down (alright, not so quickly. I've never seen two grown adults be more scared on a roof top, clinging to the sides for dear life!) LOL We decided we like lights only on the first story just fine!

Oh well, no neighborhood decoration prize for us this year.


3 comments:

Shannon Bieger said...

LOL I used to know this guy who made thousands of dollars every Christmas putting up Christmas lights for people. I thought it was so ridiculous that anyone would pay when you could do it yourself. Now I see why people pay for the service!

The Gilles Family said...

hahaha I can just imagine the phone call from Lukey to Grandma, asking for help.

Grandma Beth, can you please come get my crazy loons of parents off the roof?

Beth/mom/AB said...

I say just photo shop the lights onto the 2nd story and repost you picure!