Thursday, December 6, 2007

Juuuugyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

I'm trying to convince Brian we need to move to England where it's acceptable and EXPECTED to send your children off to boarding school.

Jugs (Oh how I love him) has been driving me CRAZY! This last week. If he's not into one thing, it's another. I've never met a child who could be so sweet and so evil at the same time. lol

Here was one day for us- Gavin threw all of the crayons on the floor. While I was picking those up he threw all of the papers on the floor. And while I was picking THAT up, he went upstairs and emptied an entire roll of toilet paper in a sink I had full to soak some of Maggie's clothes. At this point I told him "Gavin! I'm gonna kick your butt!" and he said sternly "NO! I sitting in TIME OUT!" and marched over to the stairs and sat down. lol! Darn right you are little man!

This week he has (on top of the story above) wrote with red crayon on my wall, my table, my new chair and my stairs. He thew all of my clean folded laundry OVER the stair rail to the bottom of the stairs. He greeted Brian in the morning with a crib full of poo because he took off his pajamas AND his diaper and....well you can figure the rest.

And this just lists a few things the little "Juggernaut" has graced us with this week. :)

Take a look at this sweet face.......


















and double check your wallet after your next hug from him. :)

4 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

hahahahahahahahahaha

So he got his mean streak from no one we know of, right? ;)

Shannon Bieger said...

LOL well he's never looked more like Mom then he does in THAT photo!!

Beth/mom/AB said...

What an angel!

Melly said...

lol with a phone attached to his ear!