
Haha! Let me recap a little. We have Gavin who (though an improvement from last years crying pic!) Would not say a WORD to Santa. Would not even look in his general direction and looked awfully suspicious of his little helpers too! Maggie who was trying so hard to focus on something she's cross eyed! and Luke......... Well Luke. LOL!
It was a really fun day though. There was no line at Santa (Score!) The picture was only $13 (Score! We've paid $21.50 the last three years at different malls) The Santa was a really good one too. His little helper was sneaky and got the boys names ahead of time and when they walked up he greeted them by name, so they were a little shocked he knew their names :) cute. Anyway, after that they gave them each a ticket to ride the train for free (Score!) We then rode the carousel and had dinner at the Rain forest cafe. So it was a lot of fun! And relaxing because there were no lines for anything.
I always love going to the South Coast Plaza at this time because they go all out in decorating. It's impossible not to feel all Christmasy after being there. :) ....... Is Christmasy a word?
3 comments:
Dang....that's a good Santa experience. It was only $13 at SCP? I would think that place would jack up the price to $25 easily!
And I love the pic! LOL each kid doing something funny. That would make for a good scrap page.
omg this is the best photo. Gavin looks like he's saying...if I don't look at him, he's not there..if I don't look at him, he's not there.....
hahaha!
LOL No one's screaming...job well done! And if Shakespeare can make up words, so can you. Christmasy. Definitely a word.
Post a Comment