Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Almost forgot another Gavin funny

Yesterday while out and about I stopped at chick-fil-a for a diet coke. They asked me if I'd like a free sample of their chicken biscuit? Sure! So I gave it to Gavin since it was about lunch time. He said with delight "Hangabur!" so I didn't argue and let him just think it was a hamburger (Knowing he loves them best) He bit into it and said "Awww, chicki-nug!" I said well it's like a chicki-nug hamburger. Next thing I know (While I'm driving!) I get a biscuit in the back of the head!!!! LMAO The little booger threw the biscuit at me in disgust! So I'm driving, laughing because I'm in shock (and how can you not laugh when you get hit upside the head with a biscuit?) and trying to pull bits of biscuit out of my hair.

See if I try to trick him with a fake hamburger again!

And while I'm here, a Luke funny from last week.
We were upstairs and he was looking at a wedding picture of Bri and I.This was our conversation...

Lukey: Is that you and Daddy when you were married?

Me: Yes, did I look pretty?

Lukey: Yes.....but why did you wear your sheet?

LOL!

3 comments:

Shannon Bieger said...

I'm STILL laughing that he threw his chicki-nug hangabur at you! I could hear that story a hundred times.

The Gilles Family said...

lol I had to read this again, just as a refresher. Funniest story ever. And such payback for his mom, eh? ;)

LadyHAHA said...

(yes, I'm coming to your blog completely uninvited ..;)

I am now forever going to use the term "chicki-nug hangabur" when I order.