Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Clean fun?

Now I'm not typically the most environmentally friendly person. I use my share of Styrofoam and paper plates and have been known to leave a cup or two outside my car in a parking lot when there is not a trash to be found. (insert embarrassed face here) But this morning while driving Luke to preschool I almost ran over a box in the middle of the road, after swerving and using a few choice words I thought for a minute... There's an awful lot of trash along the side of the roads and in the bushes.
Well anybody that knows my boys knows their love for the trash can! LOL I have no idea why, but these two fight constantly about who gets to throw away the dirty diapers all day long. So after Luke got out of school we loaded Maggie in the stroller and off we went with our trash bag in hand! They had so much fun running around seeing who could find the most trash.It was surprisingly fun and Maggie enjoyed her nap in the cool sunny air. :)



And Miss Maggie Claire is 2 months old already! Can you believe it?

3 comments:

Shannon Bieger said...

What a great activity with a good lesson for the boys!!

Hi beautiful Maggie!

Beth/mom/AB said...

WTG Bri, Great job parenting!

Beth/mom/AB said...

I stand corrected, I thought Brian wrote that post! WTG Melanie Awesome Parenting!