Lately Luke has been really into wanting to know how things are spelled and then trying himself to write it out. He's been doing great. But what really makes me laugh is Gavin. He'll sit there with his crayon in his little hand and say (as he scribbles) "T-O-P..... Brian!" hahaha. This started when Luke learned how to spell Stop a few months back. Every time they would see a stop sign they would say "S T O P...Stop!" Well apparently Gavin must think this is how EVERY word is spelled because when I gave him a waffle this morning he said "T O P....french toast!" LOL! Oh how I love you Juggy. :)
I wish I had more pictures to share of the Jugs right now, but he has been downright mean when it comes to me wanting to take his picture! lol. To say he refuses would be an understatement. But I do have these from when I did a little photo shoot with my Mom a couple of weekends ago.



1 comment:
ROFLMAO! T-O-P French Toast! That's how YOU spelled french toast until you were 16 so don't judge him!
Post a Comment