Look at this super sweet face!
You'd never guess that he flooded our kitchen last weekend and emptied 2 entire bottles of shampoo all over the bathroom floor earlier this week. :)I love you Gavin, because even though you can be mischievous ,I know your heart, and it's a good one :) You certainly don't have a mean spirit, just a curious one.
Thanks Mom for taking this picture of Gavs.
4 comments:
Oh yes, I would guess that. That is a picture of mischief, who says
who me? no way, he is just so you
Melanie. Love you all. Two bottles of shampoo, doesn't he know
he should use conditioner after a
good shampoo
It's so true. He's not at all bratty or mean. Quite the opposite actually.
LOL but how did he flood your kitchen??
LOL Grandma you're cracking me up lately! I'll be sure to tell him it's shampoo, conditioner. not 2 shampoos!
He was trying to fill a water bottle using the fridge water. The bottle had about an inch of water in it. The floor took 9 or so bath size towels to dry! LMAO!
Sigh. I absolutely love that kid. He's so freakin' sweet. Please smother him in smooches for me!
Post a Comment