Monday, March 24, 2008

Randoms

First, Happy 31st birthday to my sister Shannon! (31? Seriously? Weren't you just 15 and beating me up yesterday?) We love you so very much and wish we could spend your birthday with you. But, as many old people do, you went and got sick. :)~ We hope to see you soon! And no matter what Luke says, you are not a butt with rounds.


Don't judge him........
and Happy 6th month Birthday Maggie!

at 6 months Maggie is 16 1/2 lbs Rolling from back to Tummy but gets ticked off at that point. haha. She's blowing lots of raspberries, giving lots of smiles and has 1 little tooth poking through. AND, she's still not sleeping through the night. =\ I'd like to say we're working on that but I let her cry it out and she outlasts me!! Finally after an hour or more I give in when it seems she has no end in sight! lol...... this is a glimpse into the future teenage years isn't it? Her will power is much stronger then mine.

5 comments:

Beth/mom/AB said...

hahaha, yes this is a sample of what her teenage years will power will be, but as YOUR mother I can say with much confidence...her will power MATCHES yours!

greatgrandmawebb said...

What a beauty she is. That look
WOW It will be an interesting
"teen years experience"

Shannon Bieger said...

ROFL at Lukey!! I kinda wanna scrap that pic!!

Happy 6 months beautiful Maggie!! I don't blame you for giving in to the CIO after an hour. I think I read that 45 minutes should be the limit. It's probably just because she has so many things going on at once (teeth, new skills) and nursing is a comfort for her. It won't last forever.

The Gilles Family said...

lol You are SO in for it! I agree, we had a 1 hour limit for CIO with Carter. Luckily, he's like his mommy and LOOVES his sleep. So we never made it past 10 min. I HIGHLY recommend the book Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth. It's giving the Bible a run for its money in this house!

Melly said...

the T.V guide is giving the bible a run for it's money in your house!

Hahaha, just kidding!

Can I get a cliff notes on that book? I run on 2 hour intervals of sleep a night, I can't read full books!