She's adorable, I haven't seen a color yet that doesn't look good on this little girl, she is lucky indeed! I love you Maggie!
I posted a comment earlier, but again it's lost in cyberspace, dontknow why. She is such a charmerand needs some attitude to keepup with her two brothers.
You know why she's blowing raspberries? Because she's mocking all of us that she's so much prettier than we are.
seriously, Shannon. She's all, "U-G-L-Y You ain't got no alibi. YOU UGLY." Gotta go scratch my warts.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's adorable, I haven't seen a color yet that doesn't look good on this little girl, she is lucky indeed! I love you Maggie!
I posted a comment earlier, but again it's lost in cyberspace, dont
know why. She is such a charmer
and needs some attitude to keep
up with her two brothers.
You know why she's blowing raspberries? Because she's mocking all of us that she's so much prettier than we are.
seriously, Shannon. She's all, "U-G-L-Y You ain't got no alibi. YOU UGLY."
Gotta go scratch my warts.
Post a Comment