He has been really sweet the past few days. Using his "good manners" as he likes to tell me. Everything is "Excuse me, Mommy? May I tell you something" Sometimes it's "Excuse me, Mommy? May I tell you something about food?" and he'll ask for a snack (or a desert from his snack. LOL!)
Anyway, today however, He and Gavin were building a fort and Gavin kept jumping on it. Luke says to me........
Luke: "Excuse me, Mommy?"
Me: "Yes Luke"
Luke: "Can I tell you something?"
Me: "Yes" (bursting with a little bit of pride at how polite he's being)
Luke: "Well, when is Gavin going to stop being a pain in the ass?"
Doh........ I actually HEARD my bubble of pride burst. LOL!!
4 comments:
rofl, so polite though, you gotta love that!
ohmygosh,reminds me of his grandmother when she spied some
bad words written on the sidewalk.
she insisted on telling her dad and
said she would spell the "bad" word. She said,
Daddy, someone wrote y-o-u
on our sidewalk. Just how can you
keep a straight face.
LOL Did you read Rebecca's blog? Where Joci asked what the hell was she thinking? LOL waiting waiting waiting to see what Carter's first slip up is. Can't wait for that. ;)
ROFLMAO!!! Oh my gosh, I needed to read something funny. This was perfect.
Post a Comment