Somehow, this baby went from this, to a boy overnight it seems :(




Gavin- I am so proud of Gavin!! He's on day #3 of using the potty successfully!!!
He's also been doing a Daddy and Me gymnastics class with Brian and Brian can't get over how good he is there! He follows directions, waits his turn and truly enjoys doing it. Here's a few pictures.... He got his first certificate and was pretty proud. :)
He's also been doing a Daddy and Me gymnastics class with Brian and Brian can't get over how good he is there! He follows directions, waits his turn and truly enjoys doing it. Here's a few pictures.... He got his first certificate and was pretty proud. :)



Maggie- Maggie turned 5 months on the 24th. I'm not really in acceptance of this so I'd rather not talk about it. haha. But here are her 5 month pictures I took.


And this is what happens when Aunt Dawn babysits!

4 comments:
Thanks for the update. Love that
picture of Mags in the tub, black/
white. As for the other one, goes
to prove she's Greatgrandma's girl
LOL Nice, Aunt Dawn.
Happy Birthday, Lukey! We love you!
and uh, Daddy and me? Because I ain't be seein' no other daddies than Brian. Color me crazy, but...
hehehe *GREAT pictures of Mags!!
And Gavin! YAY! You rock little man!
Great Mel....post that picture of me and Maggie just as Mike & Alyson are planning to leave Carter with me for the weekend...nice! If they change their minds and take him with them I'll need a few more of those bottles Maggie is holding!! Great pictures of the kids! They always make me smile! Love you all!
How come Brian didn't wear his leotard to gymnastics?
Post a Comment