Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pics of the Kids

Melanie ventured out to Kiddie Kandids with the 3 munchkins for some new pics.

We tried to have a photo shoot at the house on Monday but it was no use. For some reason when it comes to taking pictures, the stranger at Picture People or Kiddie Kandids have more pull than we do.

Maggie's 1-year Pic (how can that be?). Rumor has it Maggie and I are having a Princess birthday party this year!:

The Three Amigos:

4 comments:

greatgrandmawebb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU
Tell me, will you both being wearing your princess dresses and
tiaras. Love you all

Melly said...

You bet they will Grandma! Brian doesn't know yet, but I got them matching dresses.

The Gilles Family said...

Awww, those are awesome! I hope Brian shines up his tiara!

Shannon Bieger said...

Will Brian's dress have cupcakes on it too?

Adorable, sweet, cutie pie pics!