Today I needed to brush his hair before school. He was busy playing so I quickly sprayed water on his head and brushed! and he said "MOOOM! (insert exasperated sigh) I'm so tired of being cool" LOL!!! It must be hard being so cool.
And I wanted to blog this story before I forget:
After my surgery Shannon had to leave a few minutes early and when we got out to the car she had left a note on my window that said
"I knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you"
Well as I got into the car I set it down on Luke's carseat. Fast forward 3 days to Luke's first day of school. He's getting into the van and I hear this excited gasp! "Somebody left me a NOTE! What does it say?" not wanting to burst his bubble I said "It's from Auntie! She says "I knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you" He had the most proud smile on his face and he stuck the note in his pocket. A few days went by, I had forgotten all about it. I said "Luke, you're doing such a good job in school. I'm really proud of you!" and he said "Yep, Auntie knew I could do it" :)
Here's his new specs. At first he said he was a "STAR" when he wore them. Now he says "Yep, I sure look sharp" lol

He reminds me of my Dad in this picture :) That's a Gramps kind of smile
6 comments:
OMG. He's SO handsome!
I didn't know it was so hard to be
cool. Thank you for telling me.
I think Luke looks sharp in his
specs. Love the story about the
note. Love you guys.
So funny, what a cutie pie and yes that is definitely a gramps smile there! watch out world! Love you all! Mom/Grandma/etc etc.
LOL he DOES look sharp!!! Can't believe how fast that kid is growing up. <3 You definitely need to blog these kid-bits more regularly. There's too many cute stories to lose!
That's an awesome post! What a cutie! I'm so proud of you all! I knew you could do it! (wink, wink)
Love you!
Once upon a time there was a mother who never updated her blog. Her name was Melanie and she sucked.
Post a Comment