I made these cards for the boys to play when we go on walks. Things for them to look for etc. And I mixed and matched them so they wouldn't be playing the same card. I think they'll like it! Of course it's supposed to rain for the next 4 days straight so we can't try it yet. But Luke is really excited. I forget how the easiest things keep these boys occupied and having fun (and in turn, not fighting...it's a win/win you see :) )
And just a few recent pictures from the last couple of days.
(They are far from "Mattel" perfect, but the boys don't care lol)





And just a few recent pictures from the last couple of days.
(They are far from "Mattel" perfect, but the boys don't care lol)





2 comments:
Oh that's a great idea! Can you email me the files too?? Maybe that will occupy them long enough to stop asking "Where are we going? But WHERE are we going? No....where ARE we going? But why are we going there??"
Lukey looks so handsome in those pics. And you already know I love the baby feet/rings pic!
Oh my goodness. Those ROCK! Yeah can you send them to me, too? I'll tuck them away for the day when Carter can say more than MAMAMAMAMAMAMA. :D
And I'm gonna say it. Your babies are Playskool perfect. (Which is more perfect than Mattel perfect, because Playskool is lead free perfect! hehehe.)
Oh wait. I think you meant the cards? lol OK. Even those are perfect. I'm serious. You should sell those bad boys! (The cards. Not Lukey and Gavin!)
Post a Comment