4 months ago today this cute little monkey joined our family. 4 MONTHS I say! How is it so? Well, whether I like it or not she is 4 months old and trying with all her might to grow up fast. Last night we got her on video rolling several times from back to tummy! And I can sit her up and she balances herself for about 20-30 seconds before toppling over. Doesn't she know she's my last baby and supposed to stay little until I tell her otherwise?
4 comments:
So incredibly adorable! Happy 4th month Birthday Maggie! I love you! Grandma Beth
Oh that's the one I want for my wallet!! The one where she's smiling and clasping her hands together!!! Send me the full-size please!!!
What a happy, beautiful girl! I love those pictures. How do I place my order? Love you all! Aunt Dawn
I have to say, I think maybe you have a new litte Melanie on your hands!
Aunt Beth to toddler Melanie, "Shut your mouth, Melanie!"
Toddler Melanie to Aunt Beth: :-O
Karma. It's real. And it's out to get us.
Post a Comment