Saturday, January 19, 2008

Finally a new blog post!

I know I know. You don't even have to say it.

First let me say WELCOME to our newest baby niece Katelyn Abigail! I can't even put into words how tiny and cute she is! Each time Shannon is pregnant I think "How am I gonna love another one AS MUCH as I already love my nieces?".... Why do I even bother questioning this? It happens so instant and so strong that I should just know by now. The minute I see that sweet little face I fall in love. :)

Second- An Update on Mags! She is doing SO SO Great! What a huge improvement from even just yesterday. Still a tiny bit of a cough (and I mean, like once an hour MAYBE) and tons more smiles :) I'm so happy to see her back to her old self.

Third- My Mom and I went to the movies today (After she had spent the night and held onto Maggie for us so Brian and I could get some sleep!! THANK YOU MOM! We needed it so much.) We went and saw "Juno".....interesting. lol. I wouldn't call it Oscar winning, but entertaining still...in it's own way. lol.
After that we hit up the big Old Navy sale! (Hello shirts for $1.50!) and then we took the boys to this little Local Airport where you are allowed to walk around the airplanes and touch them etc... Here are a few pictures I snapped while we were out. I thought it would be a great photo-op. But not so much really. Trying to get 2 boys to look at the camera when there is a giant plane there to explore is near impossible.

But here are a few......

1 comment:

The Gilles Family said...

Awww!! You're such a wonderful Auntie/Mommy/Sister/Underwater Basketweaver! I looooove the pictures!!!