Sometimes I'm so smart even I can't believe it!! :)
Today we were out and about, Maggie had fallen asleep and the boys were talking about someday seeing a real dump. I knew there was one close so I figured, why not? We drove all the way up the hill only to be turned away at the gate because we didn't have any trash (details details. LOL!) The boys were pretty disappointed but I said "You know, if you want, we can go home and go through all your old toys, and make a big pile we can bring back tomorrow!" They wanted to come home immediately and get to work! And work they did! 4 bags later, I have some breathing room again and they have their pile all ready for a big adventure to the dump tomorrow! lol
It really worked out better this way. Because things I had been holding on to when I would clean out toys because I had some sort of attachment to, or thought they did. They threw away without blinking an eye. I wont even allow my self to look through the bags because I know I might pull things out. And if they're fine with it going, why shouldn't I be?
3 comments:
Did you throw away all the things Brian posted about in the previous post? = P
hahahaha I'm SO impressed with your wicked good cleaning skills! You are my hero!
I find it hysterical that you actually WENT to the dump with nothing, just for your boys! You should be nominated for mother of the year! 8)
Post a Comment