hahahaha, Reason #455 that we need a Rebel: To catch priceless pictures like that...of our kid taking one in the schnauz!.
I'm so excited! We'll get to keep up with the Catalanos and watch those cute kids grow up!!!!!!! Love you guys!
Oh, that looks like it hurt! Good thing he's a tough little guy! I would vote for either one or both! Ha!
LOL that picture needs to be scrapped. Poor kid!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hahahaha, Reason #455 that we need a Rebel: To catch priceless pictures like that...of our kid taking one in the schnauz!.
I'm so excited! We'll get to keep up with the Catalanos and watch those cute kids grow up!!!!!!! Love you guys!
Oh, that looks like it hurt! Good thing he's a tough little guy! I would vote for either one or both! Ha!
LOL that picture needs to be scrapped. Poor kid!
Post a Comment