Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!

Well, tonight our Halloween tradition carried on with having Grandmas over, cooking up some mean chili, and having some good old fashioned trick-or-treat fun.

I still can't get over how cool most of the people are in our neighborhood at Halloween time. Some went all out with entire fake graveyards and haunted houses in their front yard. Everyone was nice to the boys and to us too. While Lukey and I were walking home (we went out afterwards for some extended father/son trick-or-treating!) he asked me "can we go trick-or-treating again *next* Halloween?!?".

You bet, Lukey. You bet!





4 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

I think my screen just exploded from cuteness! Happy Halloween, Catalanos!!

Shannon Bieger said...

Ok, first I need to comment on your amazement that people decorated for Halloween and were nice to the kids. What kind of boring, mean neighborhood did you grow up in where this is new to you? = P

The boys look too cute with their little hats on! The last pic looks like they're already talking about trading candy. LOL!

And Mags is the sweetest little pepper ever!

Melly said...

You know he grew up in Whittier! Say no more.... lol

Brian said...

Yes, I grew up in Whittier. You were pretty much handed a bunch of crappy hard candy and ran like hell because you were afraid of getting abducted by gang members.